Cross-country Coaching apps?!?! to help organize teams and log workouts!
05/19/2018 7:46:40 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Can anyone possibly recommend any user-friendly coaching apps? I'm looking for an easy way to keep all my information handy (roster, etc.), that will allow me to easily communicate with my team members and will also allow my team members to log their workouts? Ideally, team members would be able to see each other's workouts(I'm looking for additional way to keep them motivated!). I can't spend $200 on something like XCStats.com. It will have to be free to team members and would need to be very user-friendly or I don't think parents and teens would use it. I appreciate any input anyone can provide. Thanks!
Can anyone possibly recommend any user-friendly coaching apps? I'm looking for an easy way to keep all my information handy (roster, etc.), that will allow me to easily communicate with my team members and will also allow my team members to log their workouts? Ideally, team members would be able to see each other's workouts(I'm looking for additional way to keep them motivated!). I can't spend $200 on something like XCStats.com. It will have to be free to team members and would need to be very user-friendly or I don't think parents and teens would use it. I appreciate any input anyone can provide. Thanks!
06/25/2018 10:24:24 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
running-log.com is pretty good
running-log.com is pretty good

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.