Asbury University recruits
08/25/2018 10:28:49 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I would like to recruit any junior or senior athletes that might be interested in running cross country at Asbury University. We are a multi-denominational Christian liberal arts school with more than 1400 students located 15 miles south of Lexington, Kentucky. We are consistently one of the top teams in the River States Conference, and we have qualified athletes to compete in the NAIA National Championship competition each of the last ten years. Asbury's fourteen academic departments offer more than 40 majors. I have a very supportive athletic director, good facilities, a beautiful cross country course, and great student-athletes to work with. Financial aid is available for many students, including athletic scholarships. You can go to the Athletics and Cross Country links from the Asbury.edu website to learn more about our school and team. If you would like to be recruited or would like additional information, you can email me at randy.crist@asbury.edu and I will be in touch. I would love to talk to you about the athletic, academic, and spiritual growth opportunities at Asbury, or have you come for a campus visit. Please e-mail or call if you have any questions. I wish you the best this season. Coach Randy Crist Asbury University Cross Country randy.crist@asbury.edu 859-351-4653
I would like to recruit any junior or senior athletes that might be interested in running cross country at Asbury University. We are a multi-denominational Christian liberal arts school with more than 1400 students located 15 miles south of Lexington, Kentucky. We are consistently one of the top teams in the River States Conference, and we have qualified athletes to compete in the NAIA National Championship competition each of the last ten years.

Asbury's fourteen academic departments offer more than 40 majors. I have a very supportive athletic director, good facilities, a beautiful cross country course, and great student-athletes to work with. Financial aid is available for many students, including athletic scholarships.

You can go to the Athletics and Cross Country links from the Asbury.edu website to learn more about our school and team. If you would like to be recruited or would like additional information, you can email me at randy.crist@asbury.edu and I will be in touch. I would love to talk to you about the athletic, academic, and spiritual growth opportunities at Asbury, or have you come for a campus visit. Please e-mail or call if you have any questions.

I wish you the best this season.

Coach Randy Crist
Asbury University Cross Country
randy.crist@asbury.edu
859-351-4653

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.