The Kokomo High School Ladykats Track and Field team captured impressive places at the Hoosier State Relays Quailifier Meets Friday and Saturday at Indiana Wesleyan University in Marion.
Indiana University cross country and track and field head athletic trainer shares some tips on how to maximize performance. (via MaxPreps.com)
Michigan's Finn and Ofili, Michigan State's Franklin, Penn State's Alford-Sullivan and Seymour and Purdue's Bunch take home women's indoor track & field honors. (via www.bigten.org)
Below are the SUB 16 Boys and SUB 19 Girls entered for the KYtrackXC.com 5K Showdown on March 21st at Christian Academy in Louisville as part of the Harry Greschel Invitational.
Two school records and one impressive performance in the mile run highlighted the Hanover track and field team's performance at the Anderson University Fred Wilt Invitational on Saturday. (via madisoncourier.com)
Raheem Mostert broke a Big Ten Conference record, and Matthew McClintock set Purdue’s 3,000-meter record Friday on the opening day of the Big Ten Track and Field Championships at Geneva, Ohio. (via www.jconline.com)
A list of the top 50 indoor track & field girls performances nationally according to results and performances entered in the MileSplit database as of February 25th.
Who wants race footage? Good thing you are here because KYtrackXC.com has it. Check it out!!!!!!!
The Boilermakers will be among nearly 50 teams travelling to South Bend, Ind., for the Saturday's Alex Wilson Invitational. Purdue will travel 15 women and eight men for the competition that starts at 11 a.m. ET. (via www.purduesports.com)
Below are the Top Runners/Athletes in the 60m Dash, 60m Hurdles, 200m Dash, 400m Dash, 800m Run, One Mile Run, Two Mile Run, Long Jump, Pole Vault, and Shot Put. The column on the left shows their top time for the current indoor season, while the right hand shows their career PR. This meet is beyond loaded so there are tons of great runners in the events not just the 10 listed below.
The Ball State indoor track & field team will host the annual Ball State Quadrangular starting at 5 p.m. Friday in the BSU Field Sports Building. (via ballstatesports.com)
A list of top 50 boys individual returnees in each event nationally from last spring's outdoor track & field season.
A list of top 50 girls individual returnees in each event nationally from last spring's outdoor track & field season.
The Purdue track and field teams wrapped up the home slate for the indoor season on Saturday. The Boilermakers turned in several great performances, including Cierra Brown's school-record in the triple jump. (via www.purduesports.com)
WCHS senior Seth Fouts will attend Kentucky to compete for their track and field team. (via Stacey Page Online)
- New Track and Field Program at Point Park University
- Transylvania University
- 3rd Annual Charlie Siesky Indiana-Kentucky Challenge Track Meet - Saturday, April 19
- Purdue coaches clinic in INDY Dec. 4
- Master Coaching Clinic- Three exciting speakers!
- Notre Dame Adidas Invitational 2013
- Southport Invitational 2013
- Brown County Eagle Classic 2013
- Coaching Clinic- learn from the Masters Kansas City
- Caston Invitational 2013
- Little Giant Charger Indoor HSR Qualifier
- Bloomington South Indoor Invitational
- West Lafayette HSR Qualifier
- NCAA DI Indoor Track and Field Championships
- NCAA DII Indoor Track and Field Championships
- NCAA DIII Indoor Championships
- New Balance Nationals Indoor
- Sagamore Conference Indoor Championships
- Depauw HSR Qualifier II
- Duneland Athletic Conference
- Sarah Billingsley to Xavier University
- Abigail Hostetler to Purdue University
- Patrick Richardville to Trine University
- Seth Eagleson to Lee University
- Brittany Goggans to Indiana State University
- David Dalton to Purdue University
- Summer Blackamore to Indiana State University
- Demara Compton to Kent State University
- Alexi Green to Indiana State University
- Mara Krempel to Western Kentucky University