Looking for meet March 30-April 1
01/11/2009 10:06:16 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Does anybody know of a meet being held anywhere in Tennessee, Georgia, or Florida that I could bring a high school team to on March 30, 31, or April 1? I am trying to work out a spring break trip for my team from near Lexington, KY. Thanks, Coach Randy Crist randy.crist@eku.edu
Does anybody know of a meet being held anywhere in Tennessee, Georgia, or Florida that I could bring a high school team to on March 30, 31, or April 1? I am trying to work out a spring break trip for my team from near Lexington, KY.

Thanks,
Coach Randy Crist
randy.crist@eku.edu
01/12/2009 12:45:26 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Well i coach at Tampa Bay Tech High in Tampa FL, and the only meets i know of around that time are March 27-28 FSU relays in Tallahassee and Florida RElays in Gainsville. but most school here inflorida around that time have their county championships so it might be hard to find another one other than those 2 in florida. but good luck and hope your kids have a GREAT year.
Well i coach at Tampa Bay Tech High in Tampa FL, and the only meets i know of around that time are March 27-28 FSU relays in Tallahassee and Florida RElays in Gainsville. but most school here inflorida around that time have their county championships so it might be hard to find another one other than those 2 in florida. but good luck and hope your kids have a GREAT year.
01/15/2009 1:57:17 PM
Coach
Gulf High School is hosting a relay meet on March 31st. We are in the Tampa Bay area and about 40 minutes from Bush Gardens and close to the beach as well. Some of our races are coed. We will have about 10 teams. you are welcome to attend if you wish. Suncoast Relays @ Gulf High School Place - Gulf High School Date - Tuesday 3/31/09 Entry Fee - Absoulty Free (First 7 schools other than GHS. And GHS must have been at least invited to one of your meets.) Number of Athletes - 3 per field event (Scores Added) and one relay team Awards - We have ribbons for 6 places Other Information -We will have a Coaches Hospitality room. Stop by for some food/drink -A Concession stand will be open for athletes and spectators -We will be asking for a $2 donation at the door from spectators to help pay ribbons we ordered for the Chasco and Suncoast meets we are hosting.... -Please have your teams clean up after themselves when the meet is over. -We will strictly inforce the jewelery rule.. -Uniforms must be school issued. -Have your athletes watch their language. 3:30 Coaches Meeting 3:45 Field Events Who starts first and minimum standards..... Boys Shot followed by Girls Girls Discus followed by Boys Boys High Jump (5
Gulf High School is hosting a relay meet on March 31st. We are in the Tampa Bay area and about 40 minutes from Bush Gardens and close to the beach as well. Some of our races are coed. We will have about 10 teams. you are welcome to attend if you wish.

Suncoast Relays @ Gulf High School
Place - Gulf High School
Date - Tuesday 3/31/09
Entry Fee - Absoulty Free (First 7 schools other than GHS. And GHS must have been at least invited to one of your meets.)
Number of Athletes - 3 per field event (Scores Added) and one relay team
Awards - We have ribbons for 6 places
Other Information
-We will have a Coaches Hospitality room.
Stop by for some food/drink
-A Concession stand will be open for athletes and spectators
-We will be asking for a $2 donation at the door from spectators to help pay
ribbons we ordered for the Chasco and Suncoast meets we are hosting....
-Please have your teams clean up after themselves when the meet is over.
-We will strictly inforce the jewelery rule..
-Uniforms must be school issued.
-Have your athletes watch their language.
3:30 Coaches Meeting
3:45 Field Events
Who starts first and minimum standards.....
Boys Shot followed by Girls
Girls Discus followed by Boys
Boys High Jump (5

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.