Timer Needed 4/22
04/17/2017 4:41:09 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
My name is Stuart Barnes and I am the head coach for the Trimble County Track Program in Kentucky. We are currently on the search for a timer for our age group meet being held this Saturday the 22nd. We had previous arrangements but situations have occurred causing us to search for a new timer. If you are a timer, please let me know if you are available this day or if you know of any other timers that may be available. Thank you for any help in advance! Coach Stuart Barnes Trimble County Schools Head Track & Field Coach Stuart.barnes@trimble.kyschools.us
My name is Stuart Barnes and I am the head coach for the Trimble County Track Program in Kentucky. We are currently on the search for a timer for our age group meet being held this Saturday the 22nd. We had previous arrangements but situations have occurred causing us to search for a new timer. If you are a timer, please let me know if you are available this day or if you know of any other timers that may be available. Thank you for any help in advance!

Coach Stuart Barnes
Trimble County Schools
Head Track & Field Coach
Stuart.barnes@trimble.kyschools.us

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.